Civil Litigation Attorneys
Location: Grand Rapids Office
- Contract Management
- Litigation Support Services
- Strategic Business Solutions
- Corporate Investigations and Due Diligence
Lecolia began working in eDiscovery in 2001 and joined Cosmich Simmons & Brown in 2016 as a leader in the eDiscovery and strategic business solutions group. As a member of the eDiscovery group, Lecolia's practice focuses on document review and production, early case assessment, eDiscovery and litigation support consultation.
Lecolia has extensive experience as a document management attorney and has participated in a wide variety of large-scale, multi-firm and multi-client complex discovery and eDiscovery document control projects.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2001
- Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana
- B.B.A. - 1998
- Major: International Business, Marketing and Management
- Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2002
- State Bar of Michigan, Member